Become an RAD Member Plus
For those from RAD Intermediate Foundation or Benesh equivalent, progress your dance career.
Membership fee £88/€122
Reduced rate £44/€61
The reduced rate is available to members:
- Under age 18
- In full-time education (proof required)
- Over age 65
- Not currently working (proof required)
RAD Member Plus Benefits
Attend and vote at the Annual General Meeting (AGM)* and become an Associate of the RAD (ARAD).* Get access to scholarships, awards and competitions such as the Fonteyn (formerly the Genée).
Save 10% in the RAD Shop, get substantial discounts on Vocational Graded Exam fees** and CPD courses, and 20% off dance studio and room bookings. Plus get access to our insurance scheme (UK only) and Hospital and Medical Care at competitive rates (UK and Ireland only).
Online and Print
Access to exclusive content in the Members’ Area, monthly e-newsletters straight to your inbox and access to our global online jobs board. Welcome pack and membership card, Dance Gazette magazine and Focus on Exams magazine delivered to your door.
Priority booking on select international events, access to the Philip Richardson Library, enter member-only competitions, and Enhanced Disclosure Service (UK only).
You must have one of the following:
- Have passed an RAD vocational exam (from Intermediate Foundation upwards).
- Hold a Student Teaching Certificate (STC).
- Be enrolled in any RAD certificate, diploma, degree or master’s programme.
- Be a graduate of any RAD certificate, diploma or degree programme.
- Hold the Intermediate Level Certificate in Benesh Movement Notation, its equivalent or higher.
- Hold a Certificate in Benesh Movement Notation.
- Hold a Diplôme supérieur (2nd-year certificate) in BMN awarded by the Paris Conservatoire.
- Have been awarded Elementary Solo (Reading) in Benesh Movement Notation, or its equivalent.